Chong Zi - Chapter 52 : Phoenix's Tear

The main hall was empty, magic music was fluttering, Chongzi was lying on the sofa alone, with his elbows propped up, half of his jade arms were exposed, covered with a black veil, as white as snow like a lotus root, long crimson hair like a silky and beautiful satin, hanging on the sofa, and then flows to the ground with gauze tape.

No longer human, but fused with the sword, hurt just want to sleep.

What is the world, and what are the gods?

She sighed softly, flicked her jade finger, and a red petal flew out, spun soundlessly, and landed.

One piece, two pieces, three pieces...

Red, blue, white...

He seemed to be intending to use this for amusement, but after a while, he felt tired and was about to turn around when he suddenly stopped moving.

"Meng Ji asks to see the queen!"

Want to blame him? Chongzi was interested, and saw that the woman came in with a hateful face and saluted.

"What's the report?"

"Dare to ask the Queen, do you still remember what you told me?"

"What?"

"Is the Queen asking this question knowingly?" Meng Ji sneered.

"I said, he is yours, but only if he likes you," Chongzi said slowly. "Now he is the Holy King of the Demon Palace. If he wants to come here, he will come here. Do I dare to kick him out?"

Meng Ji was so angry that he took two steps forward and clenched his fists tightly, "Queen, don't go too far!"

“He is my husband, the dignified King of the Demon Realm, so of course he will meet whoever he likes,” Chongzi smiled, but his voice was as light as water, “I gave it to you for so long, I didn't care, and now he doesn't care about you anymore. . Then you complain about me. Could it be that you are confused and want to commit a crime?"

The smile was exquisite and cold, and Meng Ji shuddered when he saw it, and didn't dare to say it again.

Chongzi closed his eyes, not bothering to pay attention, raising his hand to motion for him to step back.

"Her Majesty the Queen." Wang Yue's voice came from in front of the sofa.

"Your favorite concubine is scared, why, depressed?" Chongzi drilled into his arms and lifted his robes, his voice was gentle, like smooth satin, "Only bad people don't let others see their eyes."

Wang Yue easily endured, "I'm a good person, and I don't allow others to look me in the eye."

The contour of the chin is so perfect, that it can be concluded that the face is not too ugly, only pale and written, and even the lips are less bloody. It's like the kind that never sees the sun on the ground all year round. The thin lips implied majesty, and when he raised half of the corners of his mouth, he added three points of evil spirit and three points of arrogance. Coupled with the gloomy and cold aura all over his body, it makes people feel oppressed.

The eyes hidden under the cloak seemed to be staring at him through the shadows, watching everything outside.

Chongzi looked at the pale hands holding him, and asked, "Who are you?"

"Your husband." Wang Yue hugged him and sat on the sofa.

Chongzi raised his eyes, "I have a husband like you?"

"I have a wife like you?"

"If the Holy King is lonely, you can meet your favorite concubine, or let me choose a few favorite beautiful concubines for you, just like the emperor on earth."

Wang Yue wrapped her in a black robe and took a strand of her long silky hair, "Why don't you dedicate yourself to me?"

"I have a sword on my body. If you don't mind, you can take a look."

"I'm afraid I'm not interested."

Chongzi stared at him, "Can I beat you now?"

Wang Yue said, "Hard to say, you can try to kill me."

Chongzi smiled, "I only have you, why would I be willing to kill you?"

“If you want to kill me, it is you who will destroy yourself,” Wang Yue handed a palm-sized dark red token into his hand, “You can lift the seal at any time now. Summon them.”

Chongzi was not very interested, took the token and put it aside, "This is just the beginning, I don't want to end it so soon."

Unexpectedly, Wang Yue did not object, "Heavenly Demon is gone, I will arrange another person for you."

"Who?"

"You know it."

Not allowing her to resist, a figure appeared in front of the sofa, but it was Fa Hua Mie who was wearing a black robe.

Wang Yue said, "From now on, you will follow the Queen's seat, waiting for her orders."

Chongzi is now a demon body, and everyone in the demon is amazed, and Fa Hua Mie is no exception. Besides, Chongzi once saved his life. Hearing those words, he immediately put his hands together, "That poor monk is willing to serve the Queen and is willing to die."

Chongzi looked at him carefully for a while, "You were originally a monk?"

Fa Hua Mie replied, "That poor monk came from the Buddhist throne in the Western Heavens. Due to a dispute with the Buddha, he betrayed the Buddhist sect and joined the Sages."

“So,” Chongzi nodded to motion for him to back off, and then turned to Wang Yue, “Why did you send me a monk, but not Desire Demon?”

"The emperor of the world only sends eunuchs to the Empress. You should be happy that I sent you a monk."

Chong Zi laughed.

Wang Yue continued, "There is someone still waiting to see the Queen. I guarantee that the Queen will not laugh when she sees her."

The magic light from the punishment hall shone like daylight. Someone was unconscious on the punishment platform. Her sword blade wrinkled, her lips were blue and white, her beautiful clothes were stained with blood, her arms were raised, and she was locked in the torture rack. One of the hands had become blue-black, and the suave look from the past was half gone. There was a white folding fan on the ground next to it, which had been trampled down.

Chongzi looked at it for a long time, then turned around and asked, "Who did it?"

No one dared to make a sound.

Wang Yue said, "It was he who took the initiative to be tortured and wanted to see you."

Chongzi simply said, "Antidote."

Soon, someone came to feed the antidote, and it didn't take a moment for the people on the torture platform to gradually wake up. Seeing her face full of surprise, her lips moved, but she didn't say anything.

In front of him was a beautiful woman, so beautiful that he felt unfamiliar, only that face could still faintly see traces of her originality.

"Stay away from other men, my Queen." WangYue laughed and turned around to hide.

Chongzi motioned for everyone in the hall to back off, and then walked slowly over to the torture rack, looking at him with a smile, “Young Master Zhuo wanted to see me but now that you see him, don't you recognize him?”

Zhuo Hao looked at him and said softly: "I have been in seclusion the whole time, and I don't know any news about you. This time I got the letter and came out early."

Chongzi nodded, "When the Heavenly Demon was born, the Immortal Realm naturally realized it."

"You are a demon."

"Yes, I am a demon that everyone in Xianmen wants to kill, but you can also try to kill me."

"Is Jiuyou your husband?"

"Who is my husband, what does it have to do with Young Master Zhuo?" Chongzi raised his hand, the chains on the torture rack fell off by themselves, "This is not the place where Young Master Zhuo should have come. I remember that you saved my life once, this time I will spare you to come back, but this kind of thing must not happen again."

Zhuo Hao quickly clasped his hands together, "Come with me." (suddenly melo 😭)

Chongzi lifted his long eyelashes slightly, and said lightly, “Young Palace Lord Zhuo is joking?”

Chongzi said, "I don't like being a devil, can I still be a fairy? Do you want to teach me this or pity me?"

"Do not play around!" Zhuo Hao was hurt and angry, his tone softened, "Be obedient, follow me. We are going far away. Who cares about the fairies and devils. What do these bastards have to do with us?"

Chongzi was silent for a moment, raised his eyebrows, and wrestled from his arms, "I don't quite understand what Mr. Zhuo means. You already have a wife and I also have a husband. Are you trying to elope with me?" (Wkwkwkwk)

Zhuo Hao's face was pale and speechless.

"At that time, it was your wife Min Suqiu who deliberately spread the word, led me to save Uncle Wan Jie, and then blamed Wen Lingzhi." Chongzi took two steps back and smiled. "If you want me to go with you, he is waiting for you outside now. You go out and kill him for me."

"Chongzi!"

"It is said that Young Master Zhuo and his wife are at odds with each other, so you are always making trouble outside. But you are doing this, don't you mean to be angry with your wife on purpose?"

"Not like that!"

It all started from hating him (Chongzi). Hated her for being too heartless, hated her for hurting him, and suddenly she disappeared from the world.

When the empathetic Min Suqiu approached, he accepted her without hesitation. At least there were lots of people who loved him and he wasn't lonely. It was a vengeful thought. His wife was gentler than Chongzi, more obedient than him, and cared more about him than him, but he didn't expect Min Suqiu to be the one who hurt him.

"I know, you can't bear to start a husband-wife fight." Chongzi sighed and said to the side, "But Xianmen must kill me now. I don't want to be locked up in the Ice Prison anymore, only by staying here can I be safe."

Zhuo Hao gritted his teeth and said, "It doesn't matter if you don't want to be with me. In the past few years, I have found a way to diffuse your devilish aura. You just need to wait..."

"How long?" Chongzi interrupted him, "A hundred years, or a thousand years?"

Zhuo Hao was speechless.

Chongzi said coldly, “Do you think I can live to that day? Someone once wanted to take me away, but he died right after leaving the Demon Palace. Do you know who he is? weaker than your father. If he ends up like this, how can you be sure to protect me completely?"

Zhuo Hao said angrily: "I can't protect you, but as long as I am here, I will never let them touch you."

"This sentence is touching, but unfortunately I want to live. I don't want to die with anyone. I have died twice." Chongzi said, suddenly chuckling again, "You know what I was like in the Ice Prison?"

As soon as he finished speaking, he raised his hand.

Like a snow lotus arm, now it shows a jealous and terrifying deformity, and then looks at the thin face that is not human. Pale and rough skin, dry hair...

Zhuo Hao was horrified and took two steps back.

"See, even I hate this look. Do you still like it?" Chongzi regained his appearance, stopped looking at him, turned around and left, “Zhuo Palace and Young Mistress are waiting outside. Thinking of the past relationship, this time you trespassed into Demon Palace, I won't care about it. I hope there isn't a next time. "

"Follow me," he pulled her, his eyes flashing faintly, "I don't care what you become, as long as you get out of here, I will find a way to cure you." (😭)

"It's too late, I don't want to live so lowly anymore." Chongzi raised his magic power lightly and shook his hand, "Immortals can live freely for thousands of years. Why should Young Master Zhuo waste time in vain cultivating some way to overcome demonic aura."

"Little Miss." He called softly behind him.

Chongzi paused for a moment, but still walked out the door without turning around.

The arrogant boy who bullied her back then, the reckless boy who was ridiculed by her, and the infatuated boy who sacrificed his life to protect her, after two lives, still hadn't changed at all; But he has changed. She had long since stopped being the "little miss" he liked. There is only one way in front of him. Since he would face a choice sooner or later, let him end it. (😭😭)

Inside the hall, Wang Yue was already waiting on the crystal sofa.

Chongzi was silent for a while, then walked towards him. "He used to be compassionate to me, and I saved his life this time, which is considered as a reward for my help."

Wang Yue stretched out a hand.

Chongzi lay in his arms.

***

Clouds of blood covered the sky, unable to distinguish between day and night, the torrential rain continued for seven days, withered bamboo bloomed, evil birds grew fangs, visions appeared everywhere in the world, and people were terrified. Several emperors bathed and changed in person, and went outside the fairy gate to ask for divination. Luo Yinfan ordered the heads of each faction to temporarily block the news, saying only that it was done by the Demon Palace, in order to calm people's hearts and avoid chaos.

A demon appears in the world, and the devil energy is very strong, and the moon is different from the past, and there is a strange halo around it.

Outside Shuiyue City, Luo Yinfan was alone on a hillside, feeling complicated.

The moon, the hillside, and the scenery were all too familiar, drenched with sorrow, as if they had also been contaminated with his breath. His intuition told him that he would come here again, and it was here that he hurt him with the soul-locking silk. He still couldn't forget that thrilling scene.

Witnessing his fright, the demon's sudden appearance must have something to do with him.

It's not that simple! His disciple betrayed Xianmen and fell into the demon. It seemed that the entire Immortal Realm knew about it. Others avoid it. Big brother should know best what kind of person he is, but it's just a matter of face. Not to mention that his apprentice had fallen into the devil, and he had to clear his own door, so why would they hide it from him?

What secrets are they trying to hide? How was he charmed? He remembered everyone, why did he forget his students? More importantly, how did he become infected with Poisonous Desire?

It seemed that even senior brothers and the others did not know about this matter, but according to his cultivation, the poison was unlikely to cause any harm at all.

Many things in his memory fluctuated up and down, and they would be obvious at first glance, but they couldn't be grasped.

Luo Yinfan deeply regretted it.

At that time, he had subconsciously used what he thought was the most appropriate way to deal with her, but he had forgotten one thing – it was his student. She still trusted him so much as a teacher, she shouldn't lie to him. This time, she only gave him a glimmer of hope, what she hoped was a foolish man who believed she was willing to get back together with him.

However, what would he do if everything he hoped for turned out to be true?

Luo Yinfan was dazed, when suddenly he heard a coquettish smile in the clear sky, and turned around, only to see a graceful and beautiful shadow coming by the wind, floating in the air. Long dark red hair rolled up into a high bun, noble and elegant. The black gauze tape was dragged behind him long ago, and the magic light was shrouded in it, and even more gems flashed, dazzling and dazzling, better than cultivating moonlight.

"Luo Yinfan, why are you here?" He waved his sleeves gently and smiled bashfully, but seeing it in his eyes only made people feel cold.

Luo Yinfan's heart sank.

Not like this. He shouldn't be like this. Let alone calling him by his name, he had to stand in front of him obediently and respectfully, calling him "Master" tenderly, and looking forward to returning to Zizhu Peak with him.

Although there is no memory of getting along, the relationship between teacher and student is a fact, Luo Yinfan only feels sad, "I don't want to kill you as a teacher, what are you doing this for?"

"You forgot, I'm no longer your student." He quickly turned to his side, "Do you remember anything when you came here?"

There was warmth on his neck, Luo Yinfan took a deep breath and took two steps back.

This behavior was too presumptuous, almost ambiguous and rude, how dare he do this, when did he teach such a shameless disciple!

"I don't know how to repent!" There were two notes of anger in his tone. He had to face this kind of evil today!

Chasing Waves, the sword was like flying snow.

"Want to kill me?" Chongzi didn't dodge or dodge, holding the Heavenly Demon Token in his hand with a smile, "If you dare to move again, I will immediately summon a Demon from the virtual sky and then your people will suffer again. You know the consequences."

This kind of coercion might be useless to others, but it was definitely effective for him.

Luo Yinfan actually stopped his sword.

The devil is an extreme demon with a paranoid temperament and can indeed do anything. Now it's not like before, it's not easy to conquer it in half a minute.

"In the end what do you want?"

"I want to destroy the Immortal Realm and let the Six Realms enter the devil."

"Good and evil will last forever, and neither the immortal way nor the devil's way will disappear from this world, just as the realm of the gods will reappear sooner or later," Luo Yinfan's voice was not loud, but extremely clear, "In this world, good is always stronger than evil, truth is always greater than evil, and the devil's way can never replace the way of eternity."

"My dad is Ni Lun and almost made it then."

"He didn't succeed because of Shui Ji. He was able to give up his ambition for Shui Ji. A devil with love in his heart is already a fairy." He said with certainty, "Immorts and demons are one body, and what they cultivate are only good and evil. One day, if the true demons are to rule the world, the demons will also speak the way of the Immortals, and the demons are the Immortals."

Chongzi said, "I'm waiting for the day to confirm it."

Luo Yinfan looked at him and shook his head, his tone was calm and slightly sympathetic, "Chong'er, the way of the immortals and the devil is nothing. Whether the Six Realms becomes immortal or the Six Realms falls into the devil, the cycle of heaven and death is endless. The reason why The Immortal Sect is doing its best to stop it because it doesn't want to add any more massacres. You are obsessed with it, so you should return as soon as possible."

"If you don't want to kill, does killing me count as not killing?" Chongzi said coldly: "Come back? Can't you let me go? Why should I go back, that's what Xianmen owes me! Even if I die, I want you and your Xianmen people to be buried with me!"

"Chong'er..."

"I am Queen Jiuyou, Chong'er, who are you calling?" Chongzi paused, then slipped beside him like a snake, and said softly, “Luo Yinfan, don't forget. If you don't lie to me and destroy my body with the soul-locking sutra, I won't be blessed by misfortune and become a devil. Six Realms, how many people were killed and how many people were injured, it was all your fault."

Luo Yinfan fell silent.

If she chose to forget, then he would bother her and make her feel guilty! It's rare to find something to be bothered with on a dull day.

Chongzi flies after the moonlight, as if flying to the moon Chang'e.[1]

[1] cháng'é (嫦娥) : the moon girl in Chinese mythology.

"I will give you three years, and I will attack Nanhua in three years. You should go down and make plans with them, think about how to deal with them and how to kill me. What do you owe me, I will make you pay for it many times over. Don't you take care of the commoners ?I will let you see with your own eyes the destruction of the Six Realms, and the common people are in the devil!"

The sound of fighting outside the Demonic Palace was incessant. In the distance, a young man in white stood with a sword, surrounded by a circle of magic soldiers.

The red and black figure fell to the ground slowly. She turned around gracefully, and a round and soft laugh escaped her red lips, “You truly have a deep understanding. If you want to come, all of you will come together. year?"

In my memory, she was the poor girl with big eyes, the beautiful girl who ran in the snow to catch the snow fox. It seemed that in the twinkling of an eye, she had become a true coquettish witch. Some things are really God's will, and no matter how hard I try, I can't save them. (Puk-puk Qin Ke 😢)

The blue sword returned to its scabbard and disappeared. Qin Ke walked to him and reached out to tug, "Why don't you wait for me?"

"I want to wait for you," Chongzi immediately backed away, in a cold tone, "I waited in the Ice Prison for three years, but no one came to see me. Yue Qiao bullied me and wanted to kill me. Then where are you?"

Qin Ke fell silent.

"You have secluded yourself and cultivated. If it weren't for Yan Zhenzhu, I would still be waiting in the Ice Prison right now, right?" Chongzi snapped his fingers at will and fixed them on the spot, "You don't need to feel guilty. I have now found that there is nothing wrong with being enchanted. I have gained status and power. I can do whatever I want. No one can kill me and no one can kill me." someone dare break my bones and throw me into the Ice Prison." (sob...😭)

Qin Ke said, "Do you really want to live in the Demon Palace?"

"I don't like Demon Palace but do you like Ice Prison? It's cold and dark in there and I'm locked in with spikes. If you move it, it will pierce your flesh and make you bleed."

Chongzi's face was full of disdain, and he withdrew his technique, "For three years, I went crazy at that time. I couldn't tell the difference between day and night, whether it was dream or reality, and now when I think about my broken bones, I'm sick of it." with my appearance like someone who isn't a ghost!"

Qin Ke looked straight into her eyes, her eyes sparkling, "You said, if I don't even want to protect myself, how can I expect others to help me. Now I have the ability to protect myself, right? You want me to return to Ice Prison ?"

Qin Ke was silent for a moment, then said, "I don't blame you." (Really sad for sure Qin Ke)

“You also came to impress me?” Chongzi smiled, "That's not necessary, this method has already been used by the Young Master of the Zhuo Palace. Was he the one who summoned you?"

Qin Ke didn't seem to hear his ridicule, “It doesn't matter if you were born with a demonic aura. You must not commit crimes and hurt people."

Chongzi said, "You have been ascetic for so many years, are you cultivating for this?"

Qin Ke nodded.

"So, I was the one who misunderstood you," Chongzi was not surprised. “Actually, even if you explain it, I won't be moved. To be honest, my body is broken right now, and I can only sustain my soul by sacrificing my body to the sword. How are you going to find a way to eliminate the demonic aura, unless you refine me together with the Demonic Sword. "

Qin Ke pursed his lips tightly, his expression stiff.

"I'm so grateful for everything you've done for me, but it's a shame they didn't give me the time." Chongzi's long eyelashes lifted slightly, "Luo Yinfan killed me twice to become who I am today. My blood can lift the Demon Order's seal and summon demons at any time. Now they should be afraid of me begging me. You are a Xianmen disciple. You have only one choice. , help the Xianmen to get rid of me, otherwise the Six Realms will be blown away."

"Should it be like this?"

"If not?"

Qin Ke looked at him for a long time, and left with a sword.

Chongzi turned around, "He used to be my senior brother."

"You have many brothers and sisters. Do you want me to catch them all? Let you let go once to repay the favor?"

"He hurt for me."

The amethyst flashed, and Wang Yue sighed, somehow sounding a bit fake.

***

In the Nanhua Liuhe Hall, Yu Du and Min Yunzhong were sitting and discussing matters. When they suddenly saw someone coming in, they hurriedly stopped, and at the same time they were happy.

Yu Du smiled and let him sit. "The devil is here, but my younger brother was not at Zizhu Peak recently. My uncle and I are worried."

Luo Yinfan said, "Even if the demon in the virtual sky is really summoned, it may not be so easy for the Demon Palace to attack Nanhua. What I am worried about is not him, but Demon Lord Jiuyou. The origin of this person is somewhat mysterious and unfathomable. I am afraid where is it?" no weaker than mine.”

Yu Du and Min Yunzhong were stunned when they heard it, and their expressions became serious.

Min Yunzhong thought for a moment, then shook his head, "Tianmo is a demon to the extreme, how strong is Jiuyou even if he hasn't cultivated? Are you worrying too much?"

Yu Du nodded, "Master Uncle is right, and that's what I meant too."

The reason is this, Luo Yinfan nodded, and did not continue the topic, "I want to ask Senior Brother something."

Yu Du hurriedly said, "You say."

Luo Yinfan said, "I've been forgetting a lot of things recently. I don't know why?"

Yu Du was taken aback.

"What do you mean by this?" Min Yunzhong was displeased and said calmly, "I have long said that you were too aggressive in your cultivation that day and accidentally got into trouble. Could it be that your brother and I are still going to lie to you?"

Luo Yinfan was slightly displeased with what they were hiding from him, and his voice turned cold when he heard the words, “I just came back from Xipeng Yam Country. -times. But who would have thought that I couldn't recover my memory by all methods. So it's a bit strange."

Min Yunzhong was speechless.

Yu Du shook his head, "Forget it, I know I can't hide it from you, and sooner or later I will find out. It's my fault, but Uncle and I did it only for your own good, you..."

Luo Yinfan interrupted him, "What poison, where is the antidote?"

Now, did he really want to give her the antidote? Yu Du was still hesitating, and next to him, Min Yunzhong said angrily, “Since he is stubborn, why don't you tell him?! who is wrong!"

Luo Yinfan said lightly, “Whether it is true or false, there is no need to hide it by making me forget about it.”

Yu Du signaled that the two didn't need to argue, and took out a vial of medicine and placed it on a few tables, "This is the antidote to the Phoenix's Tears. Whether it's used or not, Junior Brother has to weigh it."

Luo Yinfan was dumbfounded.

Phoenix's Tears, Love's Forgetful Water, is any of her...

Min Yunzhong sneered, "Don't you want to know? Why did your elder brother try to hide it from you? You remember everyone but just forgot about it. This Phoenix Tear is the answer you wanted!"

Luo Yinfan pursed his thin lips tightly, his face gradually turning white and blue.

Water Forgetting Love, what you forget is love. If you are ruthless, how can you forget it?

There are many people who drink it and forget about it. The Immortal World is not Buddhism. There is nothing wrong with sentient beings, but what happened in front of him was a huge mistake. He never dreamed that he would make such an unreasonable mistake in this life and be left such a laughing stock!

The Medicine Fairy didn't investigate because no one would think about it. Venerable Chonghua, the Six Realms knows his vicious reputation.

Seeing her like this, Yu Du sighed secretly. This younger brother is selfish, rarely fails, he has already realized it clearly, and he has never put this emotion in his eyes. That's all, but this love is completely wrong, and the blow this time is not small, no wonder he can't take it.

Min Yunzhong said, "If we don't find this method, I don't know what ridiculous things you will do!"

“Forget it. He is an Evil Being who lured you in through master and student love, so let me put the antidote here for now.” Yu Du said, grabbing the antidote.

Luo Yinfan took the medicine bottle first, and then without looking at the two of them, got up and left, leaving behind a cold sentence, "I'll handle my own business."

Yu Du and Min Yunzhong watched him leave the hall, and they hesitated a little.

Min Yunzhong said, "Let him know what's wrong. He obviously did something wrong, so why is he blaming us?"

"That's not what I'm worried about." Yu Du frowned. “Originally he planned to bring back the Evil Being, but now that he has regained his memories, I am afraid he will be entangled again…”

Min Yunzhong glared. "He didn't understand before, but now he understands the relationship between teacher and student. I saw what face he had before making a fool of himself!"

After leaving Liuhe Hall, Luo Yinfan mechanically used his sword to return to Zizhu Peak, walked to the gate of Chonghua Palace step by step, and walked to the shore of the Four Seas, and finally stood still.

Waving his sleeve, the smoke in the four seas dissipated, revealing a mirror-like surface of the water.

Long flowing hair, pale face, stiff and expressionless, was it him?

After hundreds of years of experience, how could he not see the abnormal relationship between teacher and disciple? But in that moment he could tell himself that it was his fault and that he was the one being shameless. It was he who ensnared her and deliberately wanted to provoke her, but now facing the truth, she wished she could kill herself with a sword!

It turned out that this was the reason the Demon of Desire wanted to poison him. It turned out that it was not the student who was at fault, but himself. How could he have such feelings for her? It was his student!

This is not regret. It's not a shame, it's not enough to break her. Luo Yinfan, wrong. He confessed to ignoring Lunchang's crimes, but now, neither regret nor shame could match the fear in his heart.

I have medicine in my hand, but I dare not finish it.

The lost memories gave him such a fright!

He finally understood what those vacant eyes represented, and his trust in him stemmed from this. Why is he fascinated? What did he do to her again? He killed her mercilessly again and again, taking advantage of her feelings, and hurt her with the soul-locking silk, causing her body to disintegrate and almost no soul left.

It was his biggest mistake to let him bear it alone.

What will be in the lost memory?

Luo Yinfan saw himself in the water, holding the medicine bottle tightly with his fingers, without further movement.

🌸🌸🌸

Luckily Chongzi has many people who love him.

This time, Zhuo Hao is willing to be tortured just to find his dead love, Chongzi.

His life was in chaos because his love was rejected and Chongzi left him to die until he became depressed and could not find another love. So sad 💔

He even went to the West to find Buddha to find a way to get rid of Chongzi's demonic aura.

So is Qin Ke. He believed Chongzi was an innocent and pure child since childhood and that hasn't changed. That's why Qin Ke was devastated when the first Chongzi died and was determined to protect Chongzi in various ways in the second Chongzi's life.

He went into meditation just like Zhuo Hao, looking for a way to dispel Chongzi's demonic aura and protect him. Too bad he doesn't know what happened to Chongzi when he was in the hermitage 🖤

Chapter 51 | Summary | Chapter 53

Comments

Popular Posts