Chong Zi - Chapter 55 : Finding the Eye

The night was approaching, the hall was quiet, and no lights were on as usual. Fa Hua Mie was originally standing outside the hall directly, but when she saw Wang Yue, she immediately bowed and stepped back. When Wang Yue walked into the hall, he saw Chongzi leaning against the crystal sofa, looking slightly lost.

The long and dense eyelashes did not flutter, and the phoenix eyes were sunken, as if looking very close, but also looking far away. With long crimson hair and a face as white as snow, she was extremely beautiful.

She was the future of the Demon Palace, the accursed destiny, the hope of the Demon Race, and after many things, her heart had never changed. From the first time Wang Yue saw her, he knew that this girl was not his. It doesn't belong to the Demon Race or the Demon God.

And he, from a spectator of this game, turns into a character. If she didn't know her importance to the Demon Race, perhaps, perhaps she...

No possibility.

Wang Yue sighed, with a rare trace of regret.

He bent down and hugged her into his arms, like a child, "Why, you are soft-hearted?"

Chongzi was confused at first, but he quickly reacted and smiled lightly, "Someone died for me, I will always be touched."

"You still won't give yourself to me?"

"I'm just a sword, the Holy King will take it if he wants."

The cold lips touched his face, it was a strange feeling, and the dark breath was charming.

Chongzi looked at him in surprise, unable to react for a while.

The girl who didn't belong to the devil actually got her real kiss, and Wang Yue said, "If you can see my eyes, I can promise you one thing. That includes repairing your physical body and taking out the Ni Lun Sword that resides in your body."

He reached out and caressed her face, "Don't joke around."

Chongzi stared at him for a while, then lowered his head, "No need."

Wang Yue didn't force him, "Sleep when you're tired."

"Hugged by you, I won't be able to sleep tonight."

"Are you afraid of me?"

"Fear." Chongzi looked at him again, and said word by word, "Everyone here is afraid of you."

***

Winter comes and spring comes, and time always goes too fast for those who want to save things, too slow for those who want to end it.

When Fa Hua Mie walked into the hall, Chongzi was lying asleep in Wang Yue's arms.

"Luo Yinfan wants to see the Empress."

"My Queen, this person is here again, do you want me to kick him out?" Wang Yue sighed.

For half a year, Luo Yinfan had been waiting outside Shuiyue City, naturally Chongzi would not see him again. The demon soldiers patrolling the area outside Shuiyue City were all frightened. Not to mention that he was captured from afar. Fortunately, this time he was very compassionate, and he didn't embarrass anyone too much, and they all came back to report.

"Was he able to see me when he said he wanted to see me?" Chongzi half opened his eyes, a little impatient, "You heard the words of the Immortal Beginning or the Holy King?" 

Fa Hua Mie hurriedly said, “This subordinate doesn't dare. But this time he caught the Desire Demon.”

Chongzi was shocked, "The Desire Devil is no longer the Demon Palace Guardian. If he wants to kill him let him kill him. What does that have to do with me?"

After getting an answer, Fa Hua Mie immediately agreed, "That's right. Devil of Desires left the Demon Palace without the permission of the Holy King. He was able to live according to the grace of the Holy King for so many years of cultivation. He should have died a long time ago. The underlings will summon people to refuse."

Chongzi raised his hand, "I have a reason for this, you don't have to worry about it."

Fa Hua Mie agreed to withdraw.

Wang Yue said, "The Queen still wants to see it?"

Chongzi said, "You are too sure."

Wang Yue smiled and said, "Meng Ji said that your relationship is a little unclear."

Chongzi straightened up, "Do you believe him or me?"

"I trust him." Wang Yue caressed her face, "Too bad you are a devil. You can't betray the Demon God. He is an immortal. Why are you willing to be with the devil? You can't get him."

"You don't need to remind me."

"Go."

The snow has melted, and the scenery outside Shuiyue Town has changed again, and the slopes are full of green.

His body was cold and white. He was exactly the same as the last time they parted ways in the snow. It was as if he didn't move, he just stood there from winter until now.

The Desire Demon fell to the ground with his eyes closed.

Chongzi arrived in the wind, and fell to the ground, a long strand of hair blown to his lips by the wind. It was lifted gently by two more slender fingers, adding a hint of charm.

"Are you looking for me?" His tone was ambiguous.

Unexpectedly, Luo Yinfan was neither embarrassed nor angry, but turned to look at him. His bottomless dark eyes, as if he wanted to include his whole body.

The Demon of Desires rose from the ground, without thanking her, turned around and left.

Chongzi held him back, "He killed Yin Shuixian. You're not going to take revenge on him?"

After not seeing him for a few years, the ghost's face didn't look as fierce as before, with a bit more calmness and peace, the Demon of Desire said lightly, "That's the path he chose himself. What revenge will I avenge, and who will I reply?"

"But I'm here to save you, you can't just leave." Chongzi said, "The Holy King now suspects that my relationship with him is not clear. Once you leave, then I will be left alone. That will create gossip. I won't be able to explain it clearly then."

The Desire Demon opened its mouth upon hearing that, not knowing whether to laugh or cry. (He didn't expect Chongzi to think like that 🤣)

Luo Yinfan's face turned pale for a while, but he didn't say anything.

Desire Demon looked at her, then at her, and smiled, "You're not Shuixian." (meaning Desire Demon knows that he is Chongzi so Luo Yinfan won't kill him)

"I?!" Seeing that the man's expression was obviously stiff, Chongzi paused, and his lips curled into a mocking arc, "If I said yes, would you believe it? Everyone knows that now he can't wait to kill this shameless villain like me."

"Chong'er!"

What a familiar tone, a hint of reproach, a little helpless, even if he died thousands of times, turned to ashes, and rotted into mud, he can still remember it clearly.

Chongzi stared at him for a while, and said, "You remember?"

Luo Yinfan silently agreed.

Feeling guilty again? Chongzi is even funnier. Such a person, say he is ruthless, knows that nothing can be changed, knows that he cannot be changed, but he still tries to stop him, and wants to save him beyond his means.

Let's say he's compassionate but what he says and does is so mean, he's so mean, he owns today, and it's completely because of him and those people. 

If you ask him if he doesn't regret it, he will say no, but he will always feel guilty for the rest of his life. Isn't this self-abuse? (Wkwkwk... this teacher is really confused 😜)

Since you have chosen to forget, what's the point of remembering today? Or he will have to forget about it again.

Chongzi said nothing, and turned to leave.

"Chong'er!" He finally said, "Where are you going?"

"Of course I will return to the Demon Palace."

"That's not a place you should live in."

Chongzi was not surprised, "Strange, I am the Empress of the Demon Palace now. If I don't come back, should I stay outside? Jiuyou is still waiting for me. If I have been out too long, he will be worried."

Jiuyou, Jiuyou again!  (Wkwkwk...It's annoying huh 🔥🔥🔥)

Knowing that he did it on purpose, Luo Yinfan was still annoyed and tried to keep calm, "Jiuyou isn't as simple as you think!"

"He is my husband, everyone knows he is not simple. He is the strongest demon in the demon world." Chongzi raised his eyebrows. "Why, are you jealous?"

Husband? Did she admit that the person was her husband? 

He didn't know if he was being exploited, but sooner or later he would kill Jiuyou! Luo Yinfan's thin lips pursed, and fire almost burst from his eyes.

The Desire Demon sounded a little ridiculous and wanted to chuckle. He never thought that Chongzi would dare to speak like this to his former teacher. She was clearly mad at him on purpose. It was clear that he was deliberately angry at her. It's a bit interesting for teachers and students. (The devil wants to feel like a mosquito watching these 2 guys 🤣)

Chongzi put away the teasing color, "Luo Yinfan, if you want to see me, I'm already here. If you have anything else to say, just explain."

"Come back with me."

"You know that's impossible."

"I will take you away."

The smile gradually disappeared, and Chongzi hurriedly raised his foot and left.

“He was poisoned by Poisonous Desire,” the Desire Demon suddenly said.

Both of them froze at the same time.

Chongzi slowly turned around and muttered, "What did you say?"

"He has been poisoned by desire for years." 

Devil of Desires insisted that Luo Yinfan's cultivation base was too high and it was hidden too deeply, so it was only now that it was exposed. Nothing was more surprising to him than this. Everyone says that Luo Yinfan is the highest cultivation base in the current immortal world, almost a god, so perfect that there is no shortage. He had never imagined that such a person would also have a wish. He was entangled in sheer desire, and it was a miracle to spread it.

The lie was finally exposed, his handsome face became as white as paper in an instant, and the calm disguise was difficult to maintain. He still stood there motionless and straight, but as if he had lost his soul, leaving behind an empty shelf. With just a little push, can knock it down.

Demon of Desire, this is the most obvious answer. It turned out that he was poisoned by desire. No wonder he busted that night. It turns out that what he needs to forget is not his love, it turns out that he loves her...

Chongzi lowered his head, bit his veil and laughed, bowed and laughed with tears.

A near-perfect person who used to restrain himself with morality and responsibility in the past suddenly finds himself lusting after his student. For her to stand in front of him, he was already so embarrassed and hopeless, so she chose to lie to him, hurt him, and forget about him?

Desire Demon was surprised, “You…”

"I'm fine," Chongzi waved his hand and straightened up. "I didn't expect that His Highness Chonghua would be bothered by the poison, and I thought he was just as ruthless and heartless as the legend says. You go first."

The Desire Demon looked at the two of them, and as expected they ran away.

***

Silence, compressed air, compressed time.

Chongzi looked at him, tears streaming down his face, his expression stiff, "What do you want to tell me? Were you really crazy that night?"

Luo Yinfan's face became paler, but his tone became calmer, "Yes."

No matter what happened, it was wrong and shouldn't have happened. It didn't matter whether he loved her or not, it couldn't change the fact that they were master and student.

"Still lying, you really don't love me?" Chongzi shook his head: "Or just say, you forgot?"

"I'm sorry for you."

"There are more?"

"Don't stay in the Demon Palace."

"Go to the Ice Prison with you?"

Luo Yinfan said word by word, “I will be resigning from the Immortal League's first seat. Then Master will take you away." 

"Teacher..."

The words that were once the most sacred were now filled with irony, making him feel weak and speechless.

Do you have to be like this? Chong'er?

Meeting his gaze, Chongzi paused for a moment, and said, "You know what I want, and you want to take me away?"

That was a request that would destroy his fame and half his glory.

Luo Yinfan shook his head, "I will take you away, but..."

"But you can't give it to me," Chongzi finished speaking for him, "Your Excellency Chonghua sacrificed his life here, just to take his disciple away, to transfer people, and to live up to his reputation as a good teacher."

Luo Yinfan moved his lips with difficulty, not knowing what to say.

The moment he regained his memory, his heart almost died, he couldn't remember the lifeless eyes under the sword, couldn't imagine how desperate Chongzi must have been when he gave up.

How do you explain? How can you admit it?

Pushing him to a desperate situation with his own hands, a drop of phoenix tears, but what he forgot was the disciple he had loved and cared for all his life. Chongzi is as arrogant as him, and his virtue is as high as he is. That is unacceptable and irreversible. 

It wasn't that he was afraid of gossip, but it was the wrong thing. How to ask him to answer? Even if others thought that they were like that, in fact he wouldn't actually do such a thing. He will always be his teacher. Falling in love with him was a serious sin, how could he be confused again?

I can spend my whole life with him. I could bear the shame of facing him forever, and even repay it with my life, but I couldn't agree to such a request and settle for the sin of eternal life.

Chongzi stared at him for a while, then smiled, "Okay, let me seal your immortal power first, and I'll go with you."

Luo Yinfan didn't say anything, the body armor seal flashed twice and disappeared.

A magic rune hit him.

His muscles and veins were controlled, and his spiritual power was difficult to condense. The strongest Venerable in the Immortal Realm was no different from an ordinary flame at this time, and he didn't have the ability to resist anything he threw at him.

Chongzi walked towards him and laughed softly, "Luo Yinfan, I lied to you."

Facing that temptation, Luo Yinfan was neither surprised nor angry.

In this way, can you ease your hatred a bit, Chong'er?

"You know I'm not going to kill you, so I don't care." The anger gone, Chonzi snorted. Her tears flowed, showing a trace of malice, "But if you control me, it will be easier for the Xianmen to deal with it?"

"Chong'er!" he actually said.

"Are you begging me?" Chongzi stretched out his hand and climbed on his neck, slowly exerting force, forcing him to bend down and lower his head.

Her soft lips drew closer, moist and clear, bringing back memories of that night. Luo Yinfan's heart skipped a beat, he immediately closed his eyes and frowned.

Soft and gentle breath carries a faint fragrance, like orchid but not orchid, like musk but not musk, lips close together. Everything is still in a very ambiguous distance.

Nearest and farthest.

On the calm face, there is helplessness, embarrassment, and patience. There is also a hint of hidden disgust.

After a while, he let go.

Brows gradually stretched, Luo Yinfan breathed a sigh of relief, opened his eyes again, his face was slightly hot.

Why am I nervous?

Did not understand, or deliberately ignored.

Chongzi smiled, "Do you want to kill this shameless witch like me with one sword?"

Luo Yinfan straightened up and did not answer.

Chongzi retracted his hand and stepped back, the gauze was blown by the wind, and his face was still beautiful. "If you said you would take me away earlier, I would probably go with you without hesitation. Unfortunately, that stupid disciple of yours is dead, and I am now the Queen of Jiuyou, Chongji."

"Because you used to be my teacher, you were kind to me, and you still feel sorry for me, I don't care about the past. Now, my mana was left behind by my father. My life was saved by Uncle Wan Jie, and my status was passed on by Jiuyou, as well as the Heavenly Devil, Yan Zhenzhu, Yin Shuixian, Qin Ke, those who loved me, even those who hurt me are dead for me. I owe them, but I don't owe you. So why should I go with you?"

He spread his arms and turned around in front of him naturally, "You must have guessed it. My body is already broken, I only sacrificed myself for the sword, relying on the Sword Demon for support. I'm not even a devil. Do you want to travel the world with a sword? But a devil is a devil. extreme. Sooner or later, the demonic energy on the sword will make me lose my mind. It's not something you can control. What are you going to do for your Immortal Realm and the common people's sake? Lock me in the ice prison again, or cultivate the Heart Mirror and refine me along with the sword?"

Luo Yinfan stood there, his robes shaking with the wind, but his voice was extremely firm, "Whether it is entering the Ice Prison or refining, teacher will accompany you. But now you can't continue. If Ni Lun still fails, what can you do? will succeed? If you go further down this path, it will only make you another Ni Lun."

"What should I do with you?" Chongzi stroked the black long sleeve lightly, "Leaving the first seat of the Immortal League, you think the sacrifice you made is big enough, so I should forgive you?"

Luo Yinfan was dumbfounded.

"Don't say that you took me away to save me. You can't let go of your responsibility." Chongzi said lightly, "What you have never forgotten are your immortals. You were scared, since you caused all this, well it's all your fault. You did this just to make up for your mistakes. You regret not killing me earlier, so you can feel guilt when looking at the world peacefully…”

"Chong'er!" No!

"I have nothing left. I must earn more!" Chongzi's tone suddenly became cold, and his dark red eyes were filled with a devil-slaying aura, "I can't be reconciled at this time! I will destroy the Immortal Sect and let the Six Realms enter the devil!"

Seeing his increasing demonic aura, Luo Yinfan was shocked, “Chong'er, don't be capricious!”

"I'm capricious?" Chongzi seemed to have heard the biggest joke, "Luo Yinfan, you are clearly a hypocrite! You keep saying that you will take me away for the sake of the common people, to save me from Ni Lun, but you really don't want me at all."

Luo Yinfan pursed his thin lips, his eyes filled with the color of pain.

Love, but he can't have it. This love will be irresistible, because it does not have to be produced.

"Do not play around."

Chongzi smiled brightly, flashed to his side, and blew lightly on his neck, "Why can't your Poisonous Desire be cleared? Why don't you say it?"

"That is not important."

"I married Jiuyou, you really don't care at all? I've been intimate with Jiuyou every night in the Demon Palace all these years. You really aren't jealous at all? If you want to take me away, you think it's really not anything to do with him?" (Wkwkwk...rolling around 🤣🤣🤣)

"Enough!" The voice was cold to the bone.

Luo Yinfan clenched his fists, barely holding back his impulse. Otherwise, he couldn't guarantee that he would slap her twice. Let him wake up, let him see what absurd things he has done, and see how he speaks these shameless words in front of him! Let him see clearly the true aim of that despicable Jiuyou!

Chongzi ignored her reaction, turned to her, looked into those bottomless black eyes, "Do you think you are the only one in the world who deserves my love? Jiuyou can completely replace you. She is strong enough, looks no worse than you, will protect me, love me, every time I wake up, I'm in his arms..."

Snap, a solid slap in the face. (Wkwkwk... annoyed sir?! 🤣)

Chongzi was knocked to the side and bowed.

As soon as that hand hit him, Luo Yinfan knew that he would regret it again, and when he thought of the scene where he was under another man's body, his natural holiness was awakened, and he couldn't help but feel disgusted again, and took two steps back. .

Fingerprints gradually appeared on his face, Chongzi no longer felt pain, he supported his body and slowly regained his body, looked at him and said calmly, "When the Xianmen chased and wanted to kill me, I lived with him until now, how about you? What's the matter?" you do? You kill me with your own hands. Break my bones, or put me in the Ice Prison and crush my flesh with the Soul Locking Sutra? Without Yin Shuixian, without Heavenly Demon, without Qin Ke, I would have died long ago! What if Jiuyou took advantage of me? He protected me and give me status. If you do love me but you can only hurt me. What right do you have to be angry, and what right do you have not to like me?" (Chongzi big hug...Too sad too be true 😭)

Wrong, he's wrong again! Luo Yinfan couldn't say a word, and slowly closed his eyes.

When had he turned into a guru who blamed his students and hit his students to vent? He had evil thoughts in his heart. How could he hurt her to cover up his mistake? Why she keeps making mistakes in front of him. Why can't he control it?

Chongzi's heart has been dead for a long time. But seeing his disgust, still felt cold.

Chongzi stepped back, “Luo Yinfan, don't say anything to save me. I don't need it! Don't act like a savior. You are worthy of your Immortal Realm, but you hurt me. The Four Seas is exhausted!" 

Don't go, don't come back.

The thin figure gradually disappeared, Luo Yinfan raised his hand, and finally hung weakly.

***

During the night in the Demon Palace, Wang Yue was already waiting on the sofa, and the amethyst ring was shining faintly in the darkness.

Seeing Chongzi, he raised his left hand, Chongzi walked over subconsciously, sat on his lap, and lay down in his arms.

He was not warm, gloomy, with a feeling of depression, and two arms held him tightly. At first, Chongzi could barely sleep, but as time went on, it gradually became a habit. Not only that, this embrace always seemed to have a mysterious allure that attracted him, like an addiction, but became more and more inseparable.

Chongzi said, "My demon nature seems to be getting heavier."

Wang Yue lowered her head and kissed her face like a dragonfly, "It's a good thing, Queen."

Chongzi looked at him, looked at his face, under the light of the amethyst, there was a slight shadow on the bridge of the tall nose. The place where the eyes should be, was still tightly closed by the cloak

"Would you like to look into my eyes?"

"Seeing your eyes. Can you promise me something?"

"No kidding."

"Who are you?"

"Your husband."

Chongzi quickly reached out to lift his robe, but he was caught at an even faster pace, "Queen, I couldn't possibly trick you."

Chongzi smiled and retracted his hand. "I just want to touch my husband's face, what are you afraid of?"

"That is until the day you dedicated yourself to me."

"The Holy King is here every night, why not summon Meng Ji to serve him?"

"I'm more interested in you."

"Holy King is willing to serve me in bed, but that would be impolite."

***

Natural disasters often bring famine, once bustling villages are now desolate, wells are withering and walls are broken everywhere, moss is climbing up the walls. The cobwebs were woven into the door, weeds and weeds grew in the yard, and the villagers were dying, walking away, and there were not many households left.

Mud walls and wooden windows, a low thatched roof, two small rooms, surrounded by a fence made of strips. The white-haired old man struggled to get water from the well, brought it to the vegetable field in the yard, and poured the vegetables on the ground one by one.

There seemed to be a shadow evading behind the tree.

When he saw it, the old man hurriedly raised his eyes to look. She was probably dizzy, the woman's dark red hair suddenly turned black, and her face was beautiful and familiar.

The old man stayed for a while, and finally recognized him, "You are... little master?"

Chongzi did not answer.

"What are you doing standing there?" The old man was very surprised. She threw down the water dipper and went to open the fence gate, "Let Abo see how tall you are! You have become a big girl!"

Chongzi walked into the courtyard and looked around quietly, "Abo, how have you been?"

“Fine…fine…” the old man tugged at him, and his tears were about to fall. "The weather has been strange in the past two years. I heard that there is a fierce demon, and the Immortal is trying to deal with it. Abo is afraid that something will happen to you."

He still didn't know that terrifying demon was him? Chongzi smiled sideways. "I haven't been able to see Abo for several years. Is Abo angry with me?"

"What am I angry about? It is good for little master to practice diligently. His Highness came the day before yesterday, and he told me that little master has gone ascetic." The old man had come to seek sympathy.

Chongzi raised his hand, and a stool appeared on the ground.

The old man was surprised and praised him for his powerful spell.

Chongzi didn't say anything, he helped him sit down, turned around and looked at the dish and said, "Does Abo have rice? Why did Abo do this?"

"Is it true that you gave it to me? His Majesty really didn't lie to me." The old man was relieved, "Abo can't finish his food, since the devil was born, Since the birth of the devil, the age is not good, the people who are starving to death outside."

Chongzi smiled slightly and nodded, "I'll send more to you another day."

The old man stopped and asked him many things.

Chongzi answered the questions one by one in a hurry.

The old man nodded repeatedly and sighed. "I said that following His Royal Highness is right. It's rare to meet such a good teacher. I was sick a few days ago, and the old man specially sent me medicine and said that you are very promising."

Cultivating into a demon, very promising. Chongzi couldn't help laughing, "I'm fine. I'm married, he didn't tell Abo?"

"What?" The old man stared in shock, then turned to joy, "Why didn't you tell Abo about such a big thing? When did you get married, and which boy did you marry?"

Chongzi said, "He is very busy and can't come."

"I am busy." A gloomy voice sounded.

The old man was surprised and turned his head to see that, at some point, a mysterious man was standing in the courtyard. He was almost completely wrapped in a black robe, and he didn't even show his eyes.

"You ..."

"I am that kid, my name is Wang Yue and I came to see Abo." 

The old man quickly glanced at Azi, and he was relieved to see her nodding in confirmation. Perhaps because he thought her clothes were too strange and frightening, the old man had always been a little shy and didn't dare to pull it off, so he just asked a few random questions. Increasingly agitated, he finally couldn't help pulling Azi aside and whispered, "Abo looks at him, seems to feel a little uncomfortable in my heart."

"Not like good people?" Chongzi laughed, "Don't worry, Abo, he just has a strange temper."

The old man nodded and said regretfully for a long time, "Abo hopes that you will find a husband like His Highness to take good care of you. After all, you are a smart child, and you know what you are looking for. The person you are looking for must be good." ."

Chongzi said with a smile: "I thought so before, but now I realize that it is better to be like Wang Yue."  

The old man showed his face, "You can't see people with eyes alone, you know."

Chongzi supported him and said, "I'm here to see Abo as long as I'm free. In the future, I'll go ascetic again, so I won't come here often. Abo has to be careful."

The old man smiled and said, "Abo doesn't lack food and clothing, so there's nothing to worry about. Little Lord carefully cultivates immortal with His Highness..."

"He won't be with anyone else now, he can only follow me." Wang Yue silently appeared behind the two of them, reached out and wrapped Chongzi's waist.

Chongzi didn't do much, leaned on his arm and smiled, "Don't scare Abo."

The old man was completely shocked, seeing the intimate situation between the two, he always felt that something was wrong, and he was shocked, "Your Highness didn't say..."

Chongzi blinked and said, "I am married to Wang Yue now, and of course I will follow Wang Yue."

Wang Yue smiled and said, "I am a good person."

The old man coughed softly, "Yes, yes, you two get along well as husband and wife, and live a good life. I can rest assured."

***

Since the arrival of the devil, there have been many years of disasters, the land has become desolate, and once again the mountains and rivers have turned green, and the song of the woodcutter has never been heard.

On the blue stone pathway, young disciples of Changsheng Palace walked with swords, their faces bright and cheerful.

Suddenly a gust of wind swept across, and two figures appeared under a tree ahead.

The immortal cultivator always felt, feeling the devil energy, the disciple immediately stopped, pressed the sword with his right hand, and looked at it quietly.

A man and a woman standing side by side.

The woman had charming phoenix eyes, long crimson hair that was piled in clouds, light purple and black gauze behind her, and luxurious accessories, like a god's concubine. Half of his arms were exposed, white as snow and crystal clear as jade, wearing several clothes on top. Bracelets of different colors and textures. 

The man beside him was one head taller than him, but was wrapped in a black robe from head to toe, only revealing a pale and elegant, mysterious and luxurious pointed chin.

Several years later, his memory still deep, that disciple recognized him without any effort, his face turning pale, “You… Demon Zi!”

It turned out that he was the boy who was saved by her.

Chongzi looked at him and smiled, "We meet again."

That smile was so beautiful it was destructive. The young man was stunned for a while, and after reacting, he became even more embarrassed and scared, his hands trembled, and he couldn't even draw his sword.

Chongzi walked towards him.

"Don't come here!" The youth backed away in panic.

The more he was like this, the more Chongzi ignored him.

Seeing that there was no way to retreat, the young man finally remembered the escape technique. He hurriedly cast an incantation to escape, but was blocked by the barrier around him, and he trembled in fear.

Chongzi lost interest, turned around and said, "Forget it, lest he seek pettiness to protect his innocence and let people see that I will forcefully rob the youth in the blue sky."

Wang Yue asked, "You don't want to punish the ungrateful?"

Chongzi said, "Is it useful to punish him? It was the Xianmen who wanted to kill me."

"Without him returning to report, the Immortal Sect wouldn't have found you so quickly, and you wouldn't have fallen into the demons so quickly. Perhaps you would still have stayed on that mountain, guarding the little thatched hut to live a clean life." 

Wang Yue appeared beside him. The deep voice was filled with strange charm and incitement, "You saved his life, but he betrayed you. Do you still want to be soft-hearted towards such a person?"

Chongzi's face was cold, and there was a slight shortness of breath between his eyebrows, which was actually awakened by the three points of magic.

“You were born with a devil's aura, but you haven't killed anyone. But they are still determined to kill you. These ungrateful people live a good life. The devil must take revenge.”

"Unlucky!" Chongzi raised his right hand expressionlessly, his palm shining with light, instantly turning into a small blue sword and stabbing into the young man.

She had already become a devil, so why should she be worried? Those who hurt him cannot be spared!

The blue blade silently struck his throat, and just as the boy was about to faint, a longsword flew from the side and blocked the strike for him.

Seeing that person, Chongzi's devilish aura retreated two points, "Luo Yinfan, what are you always doing with me?"

Luo Yinfan ordered the disciple to leave, then turned to look at him, a little sad, and a burst of despair was in his heart.

He was right, because his body was broken and sacrificed to the sword, he had become a real devil, and his mind was starting to get distracted by the devil energy. If this continued, sooner or later, he would become a complete demon, going to extremes and killing indiscriminately. And it was she who caused him to lose his body. What can he do? One day, he would hurt her again, how could this be accepted?

Chongzi curled the corners of his lips, and his eyes were full of ridicule.

This person had always been arrogant and pitiful, always showing a sympathetic expression. He didn't want to attack him, and he wanted to stop him from killing him. Did he think he could teach him? Can't she not follow him wherever he goes?

"How many people do you think you can save?"

"I will save them one by one."

Chongzi turned around and pulled out the dead moon. "I don't have the leisure to play with him, so let's go back."

Only then did Luo Yinfan notice Wang Yue next to him, and he was immediately enraged. His eyes were filled with killing intent, "Jiuyou!"

If it weren't for this person's temptation, Chong'er would not have fallen into the devil, would not have been obsessed with starting this path, and the two teachers and disciples would not have become what they are today! Without him, he wouldn't be living in his Demon Palace. He would only return obediently! She was clearly taking advantage of him, how dare he treat her...

Hatred surged, and her elf's heart suddenly filled with demons.

The Wave Chasing Sword condenses hundreds of years of life immortal power, and flies into the air, setting off a wave-like airflow, and the white waves form a high wall. Circle the two of them in the middle and block all escape routes.

A shadow suddenly appeared above his head, and Chongzi looked up subconsciously.

A wave of air surged, and a terrifying gigantic sword around several feet long hung high in the air. With the multicolored immortal seal, Wang Yue was directly suppressed.

“Extreme sky method, killing Dao,” Wang Yue said, “Queen, she really wants to kill me.”

"Can you fight?"

"That depends on whether the Queen is willing to help."

The sword shadow was getting lower and lower, and Wang Yue raised his hand flatly, but there was no abnormality in the airflow around him.

Chongzi was a little surprised, and secretly condensed magic to fight back.

However, at this moment, an invisible pressure was suddenly withdrawn, and the giant sword above his head disappeared without a trace. The high wall that was thrown up by the airflow collapsed quickly, and the man on the opposite side swayed slightly, and he couldn't help but frown and cover his chest.

Chongzi's face changed, and he stepped forward to help him.

He had been bewitched by hatred and desire. He hates it, hates Jiuyou, hates himself, and the poison in the body is spreading wildly. Luo Yinfan lost his temper, pushed him away with all his might, barely supported his body by the waves, gritted his teeth and spat out a few words, "You... get out of here!"

The black eyes lost focus, he staggered back a few steps, and finally fell.

Wang Yue said, "This is the poison of desire."

"I'll take him to find the Desire Demon." Chongzi said hurriedly, hugged him and disappeared

🌸🌸🌸

Wang Yue has started talking about this but he is still mysterious. What is his purpose to Chongzi has not been revealed. He often manipulated Chongzi.

If only he was a good man, Chongzi would just stay quiet in the Devil's Palace. But yeah, it's a shame he's a devil, it's impossible for his intentions to be good to the Six Realms.

That's why Teacher...

Just when Chongzi was so hot, I'm already emotional 🤣

Bad teacher. Do you really love or protect your reputation? Kan Chongzi is so annoyed.

What's more, the words I bolded, I think Chongzi's revenge is really deep

Chapter 54 | Summary | Chapter 56

Comments

Popular Posts